Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Departure

Well, here we go...

I'm leaving for the airport in the next few minutes, so this will be a quick entry. I cannot believe after all the months of talking and planning it's actually here. By this time tomorrow I will be in Florence! It will be such a relief to finally be there after this long and awful road of packing and buying and packing and buying and constantly weighing my bag to make sure it does not exceed the allotted 51 lbs. Thanks to all who are praying for me. I will try to be faithful with blog posts and emails so you can all know what I'm up to.

5 comments:

  1. You're on the plane as I write this. My thoughts, love and prayers will be with you. Can't wait to hear from you.
    Love, Zia Gianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to you! Can't wait to read about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, honey- just got your call that you have safely arrived in Pisa. I love you and miss you already. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Blog often and keep us posted. Miss You!

    Love, The Ipps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    It's fun to read about your adventures. Keep in touch
    Dad

    ReplyDelete